We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
· Your IP address.
· Your contact information and email address.
· Other information such as interests and preferences.
· Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
· To better understand your needs.
· To improve our services and products.
· To send you emails containing information we think you will find interesting.
· To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
· To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
We are committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Poverty Impact Network, Inc. has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. Cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you. If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following: When you are filling in forms on the website, make sure to check, if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don't want to disclose your personal information.